More in the Middle is a wealth building initiative designed to retain, grow and attract a greater African American middle class in Maryland. Through 5 strategic interventions:
- Homeownership and Foreclosure Prevention
- Workforce Development and Career Advancement
- Higher Education Readiness, Access and Completion
- Business and Economic Development
- Asset Building and Financial Literacy
More in the Middle aims to close the wealth gap in Maryland and to strengthen the competitiveness of the region and state.