10 Oct Board Pipeline Program Autumn ’22 Meet & Greet
*Registration for this event is completely full. Please reach out to Jon Law (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions or to inquire about the Wait List*
Are you looking for new board members to serve your nonprofit? Join us on Tuesday, December 6th at 6 PM to meet the ABC Board Pipeline Program’s latest cohort of professionals!
ABC’s Meet and Greet Reception is a unique opportunity for nonprofit organization representatives to meet Black professionals and professionals of color looking to join a nonprofit board. The reception will be an indoor reception, where participants will freely connect with each other. The professionals come from diverse backgrounds with diverse interests and skills. Nonprofit representatives will have an opportunity to review the professionals’ professional biographies prior to the event.
Refreshments will be provided. A nominal donation is suggested to help cover ABC’s program costs. Other details to consider before registering:
- To complete registration, you must submit a nonprofit board profile to Jon Law email@example.com by Friday, November 18th. If not received, your registration will be canceled. To receive a profile template, contact Jon Law or download it directly here. If your organization previously submitted a profile but it was last updated in 2020 or earlier, you must submit an updated profile.
- Your organization should be looking to seat board members within four months of the Meet & Greet. If that timeline does not fit, we ask that organizations wait for our next reception. You can always connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get on our mailing list for future events.
- We ask each participating nonprofit to send no more than two representatives. Typically, nonprofits are represented by a Board Chair, a member of a board nominating or recruitment committee, a board member, and/or an Executive Director.
- The event will be on the top floor of the M&T Bank at 1 Light Street, Baltimore, MD 21202. A paid parking garage is available in the building.
- We will follow Baltimore City guidelines, which currently do not require masking or vaccination. Participants are welcome to take personal precautions as preferred. If the Baltimore City guidelines change, we will update and distribute the safety policy for this event.
Ready to join us? Register here.